The way of life
In their Provencal shop, near the last exit off the Cannes-Grasse “pénétrante” highway, Barbara and Nicolas Choudens represent the region’s producers. Red-label honey by Lautard Jean-Louis (Le Tignet), jams, orange wine, olive oil (Les Mées, Nyons, Alpilles ... the Bastide Saint-Antoine de Jacques Chibois, Champsoleil of La Trinité), but other comestibles and flowers, as well. They offer a range of rose, mimosa, jasmine, and violet syrups... candied flowers, candied rose petals ... Also Bellet (Via Julia) and Saint-Jeannet (M. Rasse) wines, liqueurs made from flowers, génépi from Méolans-Revel – sample the exquisite drink made with the Grasse rose, petals soaked in alcohol, sugar and white wine….
- Food products from Provence
We offer gift baskets, wine tastings, tours, home groups, business gifts, etc.
Individuals, companies, works councils, hotels, event agencies, agencies, incentives, seminars, holiday centers, lounges ... Espace Terroirs can provide what you need.
• sales and postal shipment in France and worldwide (free estimate).
• creation of a variety of typically Provencal gift baskets and compositions of your choice for individuals and businesses.
• Food and activities provided in French, English, German and Portuguese.
• Exhibition stand at international fairs, holiday centers, retirement homes, businesses.
- Gourmet Activities
• Activities for groups of 8 to 60 people
• Activities for adults or children (class, camp, VVF)
• Held at Espace Terroirs (covered terrace) or the site of your choice (on request)
• Activities led in French, English, German or Portuguese
• Rustic or upscale activity ambiance
• Reservations required
• Tour languages: English - French - German - Portuguese.
Other information on group activities and our products and services is available on our website